Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Inspects equipment for proper performance and determines faults and malfunctions.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis; adjust equipment & repair/replace parts components or systems according to scopes of work.
- Tests repaired equipment to ensure proper operational performance.
- Completes accurate time records, technical reports, failure reports, etc.
Type of Equipment Repair: Heavy trucks, Heavy construction equipment, Forestry and logging equipment, Diesel or diesel-electric mining machinery and equipment, Bulldozers, Graders, Dump trucks, Forklifts, Excavators
Skills and Qualifications:
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic License/Red Seal preferred or equivalent of Technical certification or diploma in mechanical or electrical fields with heavy equipment experience.
- 2 - 3 years related experience
- Excellent troubleshooting ability.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and electrical systems.
- Ability to read and interpret equipment schematics.
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy
Own Tools/Equipment: Tools, Steel-toed safety boots
We offer competitive wages
Resume can be dropped off in person at the Office Rental Reception:
Between 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent